Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job title (Position Name): Classic ASP Programmer
Department: Information Technology
• Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
• Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Requirements, Software Development Process
Key Languages: Classic ASP (absolute mandatory)
|Experience||5 - 6 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Asp.net Programmer C# SQL Asp.net .Net C language|
|Contact Person||Pankaj Singh|
|Address||H.No.-SA5/159, E6 Ramrepur, Pahariya|