Job Title: Manager – Academic Support
The role will support the Schools for delivery of Operations support like Curriculum, Policies, and
Trainings etc. to the Centre and Staff. The Manager will maintain a liaison with the Business Partners ,
with regular follow –ups and to ensure its smooth functioning.
• Conducting trainings to Centre heads on Product & Counseling
• Conducting Academic trainings to teachers.
• Assisting Centres on Curriculum implementation & monitoring the same.
• Assisting the Centre Heads, Academic Counselors & Teachers to align academic activities to
achieve the relevant outcomes specified in the Academic Plan.
• Keeping update to the Centre with changes in the curriculum and providing training timely as
• Design Trainings for different workshop and according to the need / programs of the Centre.
• Facilitate and Ensure compliance with Academic Quality Assurance (QA) procedures, policy frameworks and service quality standards relating to coursework, teaching and learning
mechanisms within the Franchisee schools.
• Finalizing the required trainings aids, teaching modules, books, toys, etc. to launch new Centres.
• Coordinating with various departments and the business partners to smoothen day to day
• Participate in selection of teaching & non - academic staffs.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification and Experience
• A Bachelor’s or Master\'s degree.
• Computer literate with knowledge of MSOffice & of r equired application or computer software for content writing.
• Understanding of industry - Pre-school Education
• Classroom teaching experience in a pre-school will be an added advantage.
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Excellent and fluent written and verbal communicati on skills
• Creative and out-of the box thinker.
• Result Oriented - confident and drives effective closure
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor|
|Key Skills||Academic Head Academic|
|Contact Person||Pankaj Singh|
|Address||H.No.-SA5/159, E6 Ramrepur, Pahariya|